Sunday, July 11, 2010

Some more things learned in this past week

So these seemed to be quite a hit with some people so I decided to add a second edition :)

-One lil' thing can ruin what you think about a person

-A child's laughter can cure any bad day

-I'm a Sgt's wife!

-Tylenol PM works like no other

-Grease can splash up to your face...and it hurts very badly

-Water really does make your grass appear greener

-Jason hates when the neighbor mows...cuz that means I'm going to want the grass mowed next

-When in the company of officers, saying "Obviously we didn't practice enough last night" will get laughter not for the reason you hoped but because they are still 12 year old boys inside 30 year old bodies

-If I leave the dirty dishes and dirty clothes long enough, my husband suddenly remembers how to do them again!

-I learned my lesson...Jason is not allowed to do laundry: 1 of his loads consisted of reds, darks, lights, delicates and whites...

-Just when you think it can't get any worse, it does...

-A nice long cry is good for the soul every now and then

-"You're pregnant" is the new catch phrase

It's been one heck of a week, well past 10 days actually...we'll see what this next week has in store for us!!!

1 comment: