Friday, July 9, 2010

My Sergeant of a hubby!

So it's officially official now, Jason's a sergeant! His promotion ceremony was today, I got to pin his badge on. We had practiced the night before, so that I could see where it needed to be pinned, Jason even took the time to "pre-punch" the holes for me so I didn't stab him...well obviously something went wrong...

Cuz I tried...

But in the end, Jason had to finish because I just couldn't get it on

I am one proud wife though!

Shareen Gideon got promoted to Lieutenant so they were shining each others badge

Katie came to support...and be our photographer! (Thanks a bunch!)

And then my parents were there to share in the excitement!

I'm so happy, excited, proud, scared, nervous, anxious...and so much more! Jason will go back to patrol, we don't know where but in the 6 years we have been together, he hasn't been on patrol so this should be interesting!!! He will begin with training on nights soon, then possibly go to a day shift (fingers crossed)!

No comments:

Post a Comment