Sunday, July 18, 2010

Changes and good times

Well, this has been somewhat of a bittersweet week for Jason. He has been training the new Public Information Officer, but in a matter of a couple of days he did his last on-air interviews, lost his work phone and take-home car. I think he was a little lost by Friday as to what he needed to be doing. He will officially begin his training as a Sgt. on Monday night, I have to admit that I'm a little scared for him to go back to the streets but I knew what I signed up for when I said "I do."

Friday was a fun-day. Jason had a relaxing "last day" doing some last minute PIO duties then home to get ready for our local Chamber of Commerce Ladies' Nite. He was a "local celebrity" helper; my best friend and I went to the event and had a blast!


As we are leaving for the night...my hot date picked me up! :)

We were making out good at the poker table!!!

Jason was one of the celebrity dealers at the tables

Trying to win...but up against 6 ladies he never had a chance!

Trying to explain the game to someone that just wasn't getting it

In the end, it was an amazing night! I met lots of new people, ran into a few old friends and had lots of laughs...AND...Katie won a $500 gift certificate!! I can't wait for next year's event because I am determined to win some of the raffle items! I made it home with some hair product samples and a $30 gift certificate to a place I don't even use...BUT...I did make it home with another nice prize...

Check out that H-O-T-T-I-E!! :) Yay for Ladies' Nite 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment