Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yay for snow!

So once home I was instructed that I had to take Dixie outside to play in the snow and get some good photos of her playing in the daylight...so thus it begins...

She is begging "Momma please don't make me go in the snow, I will never pee or poop in the house again, I promise!" It was really quite pathetic to see this face looking up at me...

So I ran inside and got her tennis balls and that was all she wrote!

It's like she suddenly forgot all about the snow and was having a blast!

Then I'm trying to get it so I can throw it again and she began running from me

Our pretty house all covered in snow! :)

We made the neighbors come out to get our photo...I didn't bundle up enough though...it was COLD!


I had to send Jason out to the grocery store for some things and he took photos of our neighborhood entrance all covered in snow...I think he was hoping for deer and this was all the excitement he found

So after dinner he decided to go play with the neighbor...he gave him a run for him money...

But in the end, it was VICTORY to the 3 year old!

So yay for snow 2010! I wonder if we will get another snow like this any time soon??? It was sure pretty to wake up to this morning! I just wish I had a good enough camera to get the pretty sun rising up over our house right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment