Friday, February 5, 2010

Finally!

Yes it's true, we finally have our wedding albums!!! FINALLY...but only after some drastic measures had to be taken...I won't get into those details just yet but here are the albums...

Last week we got a call that our books were in, minus the grandmother books but there was an "added surprise" in there just for us. (Sidebar: I'm sorry, are you really trying to bribe me now?!) So here is the Fine Arts album as well as one of the smaller Mother-in-Law albums. Now...again, the MIL albums are about twice the size they should be, again, probably another "added surprise" just for us.




Now on to the real "added surprise" for us, a wall calendar. What the heck am I supposed to do with a calendar that has 5 photos of us...I can't write on the calendar, it's not like I can follow along and tell what day it is...it's horrible...but again, probably just a bribe...




So then I see a familiar face this Wednesday and he says he left me a surprise on my desk. He tells me that the grandmother books are in and we were given an "added surprise" yet again...really at this point added merchandise isn't helping! So the books are amazing, but they aren't the ones we ordered, again, I think a little something extra to smooth things over...pretty sure we went with the cheapest book possible...just a leather bound front and no fancy photos or anything but instead this is what we got.




Then the "added surprise" again, a carrying bag for the albums. Probably a $0.99 bag he found at Wal-Mart!




So thus ends the hunt for our wedding albums...now begins the rough road ahead. Because it's a pending civil suit, details will have to follow at a later date.

Have a fantabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment