Sunday, May 5, 2013

Annual Crawfish Craziness!!

The hubs and bubba went all out this year for the birthday crawfish party!! I am not even going to lie, I hated the idea of turning 30..no longer in my 20s...ugh! With all the celebrations though that all my sweet family and friends have done for me, I guess I can enjoy this year and be sad next year!!


We had it all...crawfish, good seasoning and the margarita machine!!!

And of course some sweets!!!

AND THE COTTON CANDY MACHINE!!!

Who doesn't love some cotton candy!

Mmmmmm...hubby and bubba were trying out their new crawfish cooker!!



In true Danny fashion, he did some karaoke later in the evening!!!


Read the button...he got it for me for my birthday...

These two made this the best crawfish party yet!!! 

I guess turning 30 isn't so bad afterall...thanks again to all who came out to celebrate my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment