Sunday, April 14, 2013

Oh party time...

I turn 30 this year and in true awesome hubby fashion, Jason had a lot of fun things planned! Earlier this year he kinda let it slip about surprise number 1...a Bon Jovi concert. Yea...awesome...this is like a bucket list item of the century I can check off!

LOVE this man so much...yes that is a beer already...yea they were free at the hotel...sorry I'm not sorry!!! :)

Getting to our seats...so excited!!!

Oh so amazing!


I'm almost crying I'm so excited!!!


It was so amazing in this place!


While there I was able to convince the hubby to go to the mall and he got a fancy shave with a real done with a straight razor

The barber had a little fun with the shaving foam!!!


Ready for a fun night out!!

Our fancy dinner have all sorts of treats throughout the course of our meal but my favorite was the homemade cotton candy at the end!!

If you ever get a chance, try sangrias at Nick & Sam's Grill...uh-maze-ing!

Having so much fun!!!

Of course we made friends...it got us in the bar ahead of the line that night!!

And we thanked them at the end of the night and made them take another photo with me...it's tradition for me!

I know my hubby has more in store for me...I'm so excited and don't know if I'll come down from this high for a while. I'm such a lucky gal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment