Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Be still my beating heart...it amazes me how much this little man melts my heart! We tried for some cute Valentine's Day photos...we got some good...some bad...but had so much fun in the process!!

That smile...

Those eyes...

Oh this silly boy!!

Yea...this was our first tantrum we had to deal with

You would have thought we took his favorite toy away!

But then we got this cuteness!!

I feel like he's saying "come on mom, aren't you done taking photos?!" Oh my sweet man, I'll never be done taking photos of you!!

Just pure cuteness!!

Then we got playful!!

He got the chuckles...

Daddy being silly with him

Then he was being silly!!

Glad I get to have two special men to share this Valentine's Day with, my sweet hubby and this sweet lil' man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment