Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!!

So here we are again, another new year. Jason worked this year which was not so cool but thankfully grandma and grandpa agreed to keep little man so I could go and watch movies at my dear friend's house just down the street. And the hubby might have stopped by a time or two throughout the evening so I still got one last kiss before midnight and then got my 2013 kiss about 30 minutes later...



It's crazy to think that it's been 3 years since I began blogging. Am I an expert, by no means am I that! I don't keep up with the blog like I used to, but hey, I have a much cuter priority in my life and he keeps me on my toes! I do try though my very best to get it up to date when I have days that I can just blog, all day long, and of course back date everything :) (please don't judge!).

So what's changed in 3 years. Well, everything. We've celebrated a happy marriage, 3 times; we've celebrated a promotion; we've celebrated the miracle of life; we've mourned a friend; we've supported friends...needless to say, it's been a crazy, busy, excited, rough few years but I look forward to what this year will bring for us.

I know, sounds crazy, but I really look forward to what 2013 will bring for us.

So Happy New Year friends! I hope your year is filled with love and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment