Sunday, January 27, 2013

Already getting the cops called...

He's only 18 months old and my lil' man has already had the cops called on him. Thankfully it was daddy's team working and thankfully there wasn't any real threat...except for a rude neighbor!

So the funny story that goes with it...I'm sitting in a Jr. League meeting, pretty important for me and an event I have in less than a month and my phone is just going off over and over again. I finally decide to check to see what is soooo important and my dear sweet husband is informing me that one if his officers had just had a noise complaint for an unruly child...our child! See, since the hubs had to work I left Hudson with his Uncle Trey for the evening, which is not uncommon. He LOVES to run around and chase Max, the playful pocket beagle that Uncle Trey has. Well, apparently the downstairs neighbor didn't like this, called the police and said that it was disturbing his family and children. It was about 7:00pm in the evening...come on! He's lucky my meeting went so late, otherwise I might have had to go and say a few choice words to said neighbor! Needless to say, the officers never heard any noise from our sweet lil' angel and left the premises after telling the downstairs neighbor to move if they didn't like the noise! Haha...take that!

He's lucky he's so dang cute...

The perpetrators proud of their deed!

Hugging Uncle Tay-Tay letting him know it's all ok and those mean ole neighbors won't bother them anymore!

I guess we have a funny story to laugh about one day..."remember that time when you were 18 months old and you got the cops called on you?!" Oh what fun we have in store for us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment