Monday, December 3, 2012

San Antonio

The hubby and I decided to go away for our annual (although it's been 3 years since we had it) trip to San Antonio for the holidays. It was so nice, no plans, just go and do what we want! We stayed out late, slept in late and just did our own thing! It was a much needed break for us.

Night out without a kiddo

It was a Johnny Football kind of night at Pat O'Briens

It wouldn't be a complete trip without a visit to the Alamo...even at 2:00am :)

So we met this really sweet couple while we were there. We went to Dirty Nelly's, an Irish pub that Jason and I like, it was so packed so we asked to share a table with them. They were so kind, and kept asking us how long we had been together and married and so forth and joked how some day they would be there too. Well, later that night the guy, Dave, told me that he planned on proposing to his girlfriend, Lizzie, for her birthday in December...when it was finally done I was happy to share that I had known since then. We ended up leaving there and they took us to another bar on the Riverwalk that I had always seen but never knew what it was.



My crazy camera happy hubby!
Jason made some friends while we were there...

And of course...it's not a trip without a picture with a cop :)

Christmas lights were sooooo pretty!


We tried to get out picture with and without the flash...with was the better of the two...

I just LOVE our trips like these, I hope we can start this tradition again and continue it on with kids as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment