Saturday, December 8, 2012

Lill' Santa Clause

I have always wanted to try for these photos, just wasn't sure how lil' man would do. I was pleasantly surprised at how well they did turn out though...even though someone just wanted to eat the lights or stick them up his nose!!

We had a little lighting issue at first...

But eventually got it right...except someone wanted to eat the lights!

"Hmmm...what, I'm not supposed to eat these?"

"Hmmm then what else can I do with these??"

Just love this expression so much! He was having a ball in the lights!!!

"Oh I can stick them up my nose if I can't eat them..."

Just love this lil' man to pieces!!!

"Can't see me, can't see me, can't see me!"

"So maybe in the eyes?"

This one was finally our keeper...successful photo session!!

No comments:

Post a Comment