Sunday, November 11, 2012

So this one night...in Dallas...

So I got the opportunity to go to Dallas for a conference with work. Jokingly, when I registered, I said that I only wanted to go to Dallas to see Josh Henderson, he plays John Ross Ewing on the remake of the TV series, Dallas. Not ever expecting anything like that to ever happen...well, much to our surprise, IT HAPPENED! On our final night, we went out to dinner at a friend's brother's restaurant, one in which the TV show shoots at. After dinner, our friend showed us around some of the Dallas hot spots, we ended up at a bar, Prime Bar, which turned out to be managed by an old high school friend of ours. SMALL WORLD...so anyway, the night is great, and I just look up and there he was...Josh Henderson! No one believed me, but I knew that profile...so one thing led to another and we got pictures...and I may have obsessed a little and got a lot of pictures. Oh I was on cloud 9, and I think I found a few more watchers of Dallas!!

The conference social night...so much fun in the photo booth!!!

I could totally live with a view like this...

LOVED hanging out with Krystal

By far the best Sangria ever!!!

Our guide for the night


I know it's blurry...I blame the picture-taker (Lyndsee!) but you can totally tell it's HIM!!!

Had so much fun with these ladies!!!

So nice to run into old friends


I'm literally shaking I'm so excited I got to meet him!!!

And again...I might have obsessed a little and taken about 100 pictures with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment