Friday, November 16, 2012

My Twilight hunk!!

So when my coworkers got me into the Twilight series, I never expected to be so obsessed! When the movies came out was when I began reading them, so I didn't get to see the movies until I was out on maternity leave with Hudson. I think I watched the first 3 in one day. We got a group together and went and saw part 1 of the fourth movie and I swore that when the final installment came out in 2012 that I would take off work and go and watch all of them in one day. No one else from my office could go, so I decided that it was going to be some much needed me time to go and watch all the movies by myself!! I bought my ticket early and was all excited for that day!! I only worked half the day and went straight to the theater from the office. Nothing could have prepared me for what was waiting for me when I walked in...my dear sweet husband had bought a ticket just a few days prior and was going to watch all of the movies with me...THE ENTIRE 12 HOURS!!! I was so excited, I think I was almost in tears because of his sweet surprise! And needless to say, the movies were amazing!!

I'd take this one over Edward or Jake any day

He says he lost his "man card" for this one, but he earned major hubby points from me. I don't know what I did to deserve such an awesome husband but I'm sure glad God gave him to ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment