Sunday, August 12, 2012

Lately...

So it's been a while, I know, and I haven't posted ANYTHING!!! Things have been a little crazy around here. We celebrated Hudson's birthday with family and a few close friends and then not too much has happened. We did celebrate the 4th of July with friends, Hudson got to see his first fireworks - and I don't think he cared either way for or against them.



Bounce house with daddy

Whew...that was hard work!

After the 4th, we made a quick trip down to Bridge City, only to go back just 2 weeks later. July pretty much flew by in a blur...


Oh I almost forgot...my poor lil' baby got really, really sick! Our household was hit with a pretty bad stomach bug, we thought Hudson was getting it too but turns out that he was getting a really bad ear infection...really bad! He had a 104 fever - but according to the doctors that's still not a fever...tell me this is not the saddest thing you ever saw though!!!


He pushed through it though, like a champ and we went to visit Bridge City - only to come back and have to get put on a second round of antibiotics before we finally kicked those ear infections!!

Smiles with Granny


Cousin Chloe teaching me how to mess with the AC

When you have nothing but girls around you have to resort to playing with a pink stroller...

We went back this past weekend for a family reunion in Louisiana. We weren't sure how Hudson would do with all that driving and still on antibiotics, but he managed just fine.

Gosh...how can you not just melt looking into those eyes?!?!

Generations photo

Love this lil' man so much!!

Hudson is going to be just like his Uncle Trey and look off for pictures...

There we go...LOVE these two so much!!

Here is Jason on his aunt's land in 1976

And here is Hudson in the same field 2012


This was before we went back to Bridge City, but I had an event I had to put on with the Jr. League and I went to pick up at the end of the day and Hudson made a few friends...


Who could resist his sweet lil' face though?!?!

Hopefully I won't let 2 months go by before I post again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment