Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Sweet mother's day today, Hudson and I woke up and went to church this morning - he was a little loud in church, but for the most part he behaved very well. They did a blessing of the babies born in the last year and Hudson got a bib from the church. After church we went to Grandma & Grandpa's for lunch where daddy and Uncle Trey were waiting for us!

Such a handsome lil' man!

Learning how to ride the horse

Did a lil' walking for everyone

Finally got the hang of the horse

Love my sweet family!!

We managed to get a photo with everyone looking at the camera on the 1st try!!!

Then he was done with pictures...he was screaming!

But managed to save a sweet mother's day kiss for mommy!!!

Happy Mother's Day!

Even though Jason had to work this mother's day, it was still a pretty amazing day. Hudson (Jason) gave me a collage photo frame for my office with lots of really nice pictures and I can't wait to hang it up!! Hope everyone else had as good of a day as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment