Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Our first Halloween!!

We had our first Halloween as a F-A-M-I-L-Y!!! My lil' chunky monkey was the cutest lil' Superman in town!! Jason and I didn't bother getting dressed up. Jason's parents came into town so we went to dinner then stopped by Trey's and my parent's, it was late and someone was a little fussy.

Dinner at Roadhouse and he got his picture with all the hostesses
Picture with Nana & Poppy before they left
One quick family photo :)
Picture with his Uncle Trey, they're going to have matching eyes I tell you!
He even got to play with his "cousin" Max
Max was getting a little jealous but eventually let Hudson pet him
Maybe I'm a little biased but he's the cutest Superman I've ever seen!
And I think he knows it! :)
Picture with Grandma & Grandpa
And finally back home and getting ready for bed

We had so much fun, I can't wait until he's a little older to take him around trick-or-treating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment