Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Things I've learned in the past week...

So over the past week I have had a few pieces of wisdom come to me that I thought I would share :)

-You can't hang 20 wet t-shirts on a shower curtain rod...it will fall down and make a big mess!

-Life is about compromises

-I'm married to a local celebrity, I just need to accept it! :)

-No splash bleach is so much better than the runny kind...

-Texas heat is no fun!

-My husband can sleep through ANYTHING! (i.e. the shower curtain rod and clothes falling down)

-Never go to bed mad and always say "I love you" before you fall asleep

-I am disliked by some, probably even hated by a few, but loved by so many that the before-mentioned don't matter

-It's not what is said but how it's said that can really hurt

-People are not always what they seem at first

-I have more patience than I gave myself credit for

-Even at 27 you can ask for permission and not get your way

-Sometimes you have to realize it's not about getting what you want but what will make everyone else happy around you

-My line of work has made me very uncomfortable with certain things and people

-Being told that you look nice can make you light up inside like you never knew was possible

-Everyone needs a best friend to bring you back to reality when you feel your world is crashing down around you

-Mosquito bites are the devil!

-I really hate going over bridges...especially when you find out that a boat hit one, an accident occurred on another and when stuck on top for over an hour you can feel it sway!

A little toe-tappin' happiness:
You still need stars when you're wishin' at night
A best friend to set you right
A good laugh, warm bath
And a beautiful song you can sing along to
Good news that'll make you cry
All the little things that money can't buy
No wars, no more
Just a big rainbow outside my window


I'm sure I'll add to this as time goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment