Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The beginning of the craziness

June has already started off super busy! We got back from Chicago and I had to hurry and clean the house and get it all purdified for a Premier Jewelry party. I know, I have too much, but I was a guinea pig and I got a lot of really neat things!

We (by that I mean a sorority sister and myself) are in the process of interviewing some potential new house mothers for our girls. We were thrown into it very quickly and met with some amazing ladies over the course of 3 days! Hope to have that taken care of soon!

Work has been super busy, Jason and I go pretty much the entire day now and don't speak...it's crazy to think that we used to not be able to go 30 minutes without talking, now we can go an entire day! Ahhh...young love! :) Totally joking! It's nice, it makes for good conversation at home in the evenings...that is, when he's not working late or I'm not at meetings or such. I have begun cooking a lot at home...Jason teases...calling me all domesticated and homely! Silly boy!

We finally have our yard looking super healthy and GREEN! I have flowers...yes, I actually managed to keep them alive this year! The rain has helped me out a lot in that sense, but I have pretty flowers in the front of the house! AND...my hydrangea from the wedding last year has survived, there aren't any blooms on it but it's a thriving plant and I hope to have some blooms on it by next year!

He went fishing this past weekend with a buddy of his, caught some flounder...yummy!



Yea Jason said they aren't the most flattering of fish...he did a lot of night fishing, I hung out at the pool at the Crowley's...nice relaxing weekend for us both, just what we needed!!!

Wedding this weekend...super excited for Hilary and Randy!

No comments:

Post a Comment