Sunday, October 7, 2012

Stomach bug

Poor baby, either he is trying to tell us he doesn't want to go to daycare, or this is just a run of bad luck...now we are battling a stomach bug. We went to go and see Jason at work and had lunch with him, Hudson didn't care to eat anything, but I just figured he wasn't a fan of what I got him. We tried and tried and he wouldn't eat so we finally gave up. On our drive home, I could hear Hudson is the back coughing, I looked in my mirror and much to my surprise, Hudson was not coughing, he was REALLY sick! Thankfully I was on the phone with my mom, she came and picked Hudson up and brought me a lot of towels. She got him home and washed up while I got to clean out my car. Now I have a pretty good tolerance for most smells from my lil' man, but even I have to admit that this was BAD!!! We thought it would only last about 24 hours, but it took a few days before everything was back to normal for him. This also meant though that another week of holding off sending him to daycare...lil' stinker!

Getting some daddy snuggles

You'd really never guess this kiddo was sick!



We did try for some food...

It didn't take long though and it was back with us

Notice all the blankets on the floor...yea those were washed almost daily!!!

We'll get this kiddo to daycare sooner or later...until then, we'll just settle for a good nights sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment