Thursday, January 26, 2012

Back after a short hiatus!

So a lot has happened in the past month, but most importantly, I'm a big boy now!!! Hudson is sitting up in a high chair and no longer has to be carried around in his car seat! YAY for mommy and daddy! Jason and I have been super busy this month, Jason with work and me with work and other stuff. I am helping plan a 5K/3K at the beginning of February, Jason will be switching to a night shift at the beginning of February as well - don't get me started...


Blowing bubbles

His snacks get stuck to his fingers, he doesn't know what to do about this

Fun times with Grandma

Been visiting my mo-mo Sarah a lot

Having heart-to-heart talks with her


4 generations

Getting some Grandpa lovin'

Yea - my uncle is HOT and single :)

I go shopping with mommy now...it's lots of fun!

Playtime at Grandma's


OK so I realize it's been a couple of weeks...and for me that's an eternity in the blogging world. Like I said, things have just been super busy for Jason and I...I promise to not wait this long again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment