Saturday, October 22, 2011

So proud of my hubby!

I love Jason more now than I did 7 years ago, but there are moments that just make you so proud to be a part of someone's life and that for me was last night. Every year Jason participates in Special Olympic events and my heart just melts each and every time I see him take part in the events and makes me so proud to be his wife.

Jason accepted an award for the Law Enforcement Torch Run and we ran into some old friends of his

This was Danny, Jason's athlete for the opening ceremony run

Lighting the torch at opening ceremonies

I am one proud wife! This is something that Jason is truly passionate about, and I have become very involved in as well. He's back at the games heading up security today...and he does all of this for free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment