Monday, October 18, 2010

The time has finally come!!!

So I had to back-date these next few posts a bit. I had begun typing them as soon as things were happening but had to wait until the appropriate time to share the great news!

As most may have already known, Jason and I are at that point in our life that we were ready to start thinking about a family. No rush, we just know we are as ready as we are ever going to be. I had this feeling, I know I used to make fun of women who said that but I just knew, so I took a test waaaaaaay early and well...see for yourself:


In case you are 'hard of seeing' here's a little close-up for you:


So yea it is a little early but looks like we are starting that family. I took another test about 4 days after this one, still a few days early but got the results even faster on that one so that told me that I was definitely preggo. I put in a call to the doctor, been having some bad allergic reactions to something and breaking out in hives like crazy, forcing me to take my best friend, Benadryl, almost on a daily basis. I had called because I wanted to make sure that it was still safe to be doing so while pregnant. In that one 10 minute phone call, I had an estimated due-date, doctors appointments through the end of the year and blood-work appointments. Let the madness begin!!!

Jason and I agree that no one needs to know, of course Katie is a must but other than that no one can know!! It's our lil' secret :)




No comments:

Post a Comment