Sunday, May 9, 2010

Birthday and such

Well it's official, I am an active member of Jr. League now! Woo-hoo! We had our "graduation ceremony" this past week, just in time for my birthday week.

This was what was left of us (our provisional group) at the end of the ceremony! Group photo!

This was my smaller provisional group with our amazing advisor Tamara!

Birthday was good, I was a little under the weather that day, some of the girls from the office took me to lunch, Jason got me a bouquet of fresh spring flowers and took me to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants and i couldn't even have my favorite dessert! Was feeling much better though by the time crawfish rolled around on Saturday! We made about 100lbs of crawfish and didn't have any left!!! Bubba got me some Truman chocolates...YUM! They were so good; we had so many "cooks" this year helping with the crawfish. I got lots of nice lil' gifts from co-workers and friends, my honey got me a Tony Romo jersey!!! I LOVE IT!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment