Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wedding flowers

When I went to my first bridal show and saw a company that preserved wedding bouquets, I knew I had to do that for mine. You spend all that time and money to have the perfect flowers and then they are gone. I can't tell how bad it killed me watching my bridesmaid flowers and all the flowers used to decorate just being thrown away!!! I found this company out of China Spring, Texas (Waco) and the lady has been just a delight to deal with. This was one thing that was certainly worth the year wait to get it back, and certainly worth every penny it cost! It took a little while because the lady that owns the business got pregnant and was forced to stay away from the chemicals a lot and then she decided to shut down the business but was finishing all projects she was working on but it was at a very slow pace. She sent me pictures all along the way so I always had some sneak peaks but the finished product is amazing! Take a peek :)


This is a look at the entire shadowbox

Close-up of my garter made by my mom, has beads from my dress, my veil, and a pearl necklace that belonged to my mom

Close-up of Jason's boutonnière

Close-up of my flowers

I'm so happy that I finally got them, I love it!

1 comment:

  1. awesome! i love them. i am so happy that you got them finally! :)

    ReplyDelete